Friday 8 November 2013

FLIP-IT MOBILE POUCH

Sweet Nothings Crochet pattern blog, easy paid pattern for mobile phone cover,
FLIP-IT MOBILE POUCH

Seeing the 'braided mobile pouch' I'd designed for my daughter, her friend wanted one for her mobile phone.. now who am I to deny someone who's giving me not just a chance to create, but keep me out of mischief?  

This extremely simple two line repeat looks good from both sides .. and as this is a Blackberry flip phone, we can 'flip' the pattern around, and get a two-in-one.  Of course, the 'ribbing' and textured effect run either vertical or horizontal -  but you could actually make two out of one (pattern) as well now, can't  you ... hmmm, something to be said about the 'free , free.. buy-one-get-one-free' excitement, right?

A simple two line repeat pattern, using just ch, sc and dc. 

This simple mobile pouch can be made in half an hour, and fits the Blackberry Pearl Flip 8220 & 8230. 
8130, 8120, 8110 & 8100. 
While this pattern has been made with a polyester cone yarn, it will work well with any fingering acrylic or wool.  

Visit me on Ravelry for this pattern at

Do enjoy making the pouch, and please do let me know how it turns out.  I'd love to link your projects to my page 😊

This, I think, is a super all-time gift for any occasion, but with the festive season around the corner, I am sure you can find someone who would love this.  
This pouch has been made for size 101.1 mm x 50 mm x 17.5 mm (3.98” x 1.97” x 0.69”).

While this is a paid pattern, my blog has loads of free patterns too.

so do come back right here for more freebie patterns

Remember to share this blog post when you share your photos with me on Facebook.  I’d love to feature your photos on my FB page.  Cheers.

If you're visiting me here for the first time, and have liked the experience, do add me to your mailing list (for your convenience) , and all my future free patterns will come straight to your mail box.  

I’d appreciate if you could credit my blog (and link the original pattern link) when you make your own creation.  Thanks.

Check out my awesome pins on Pinterest at https://in.pinterest.com/shyamanivas/


Join me on YouTube at https://youtube.com/shyamanivas

And on my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Sweet-Nothings-Crochet/ for more patterns.

Do follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/ShyamaNivas


Find me on Ravelry at ravelry.com/projects/shyamanivas/


Have a great day and see you soon.  ðŸ‘‹

You may want to take a look at some more beautiful and unusual bag / purse patterns.





































































































and some home use miscellaneous projects and free patterns....



































































































































































and a few interesting jewelry pattern – many of which start as a motif …