Monday, 22 December 2014

DOUBLE CROSSED MOBIUS COWL

crochet mobius cowl pattern

DOUBLE CROSSED MOBIUS COWL


On my first day here in Aveiro, I went for a quick tour of the lovely little city and of course we ended up at a mall.. and what luck, I saw some yarn (here too?? Yes the eyes see what the eyes wanna see!)  Obviously unable to resist, especially as this is one yarn I have not used before (Red Heart Bulky), I just picked up one huge ball of light grey. 

crochet cowl pattern
As soon as I got home, out came my hooks and I started on a mobius cowl – my own original pattern ...

Found that I had insufficient yarn.. but then Providence stepped in and I found a really lovely store right next door to where I’m staying J
and bought this really lovely Bravo Big (Schachenmayr original – a soft Turkish yarn) in a darker shade of grey.. and voila!

My mobius cowl was ready.. and my daughter wore it the next day J


I have several other cowls also available, so do mosey over to

Free crochet cowl pattern



crochet cowl patterncrochet cowl pattern

crochet cowl pattern



crochet cowl pattern




crochet cowl pattern



crochet cowl patterncrochet cowl pattern

crochet cowl pattern


Materials used : Today I’ve used Red heart + Bravo Big  bulky weight yarn, with a 6.5 mm crochet hook

Size made : Width : 7.25” x Length : 26”

Enjoyed this ?? I sure did.. come back right here for more freebie patterns.  I’d also appreciate if you could credit my blog / pattern when you make your project.  Thanks.  J

If you're visiting me here for the first time, and have liked the experience, do add me to your mailing list (for your convenience) , and all my future free patterns will come straight to your mail box.  


Have a great day and see you soon. J