Wednesday, 30 December 2015

CAPS , HAT n BERETS


CAPS , HAT n BERETS

There are so many lovely caps, hats n berets available on the free world wide web, and it makes me so thankful that there are so many wonderful people who design things and then put it up for free.  What a wonderful world we live in.

Materials used : Acrylic yarn with a 4 – 4.5 mm hook

Skill level : Intermediate to advanced

 Abbreviations used :
lp(s) : Loop(s)                                                                  sc : Single crochet
dc : Double crochet                                                      ch : Chain
sp : Space                                                                           sl-st : Slip stitch
st(s) : Stitch(es)                                                               hk : Hook
yo : Yarn Over                                                        
fsc : Foundation Single Crochet                                   
                                                           
This is a really cute pattern, that should work for any head size, I think – because of the lee-way provided by the tie-up on the side, which not only looks great but is also functional. This lovely red chapeau made with Indian Vardhaman Millenium yarn and a 4.5 mm hook has been made using this pattern link.




For my next beret made with some lovely Stylecraft yarn and a 4.5 mm crochet hook



For my third unisex cap made with a combination of Stylecraft as well as our Indian Vardhaman Millennium yarn and a 4.5 mm crochet hook, I used my own original free design called Vaada slouchy.  In the original slouchy pattern, you extend it for as long as you want, but with this one, I just made it to fit snug around the head n ears.


  
Enjoyed this ?? I sure did.. come back right here for more patterns. J

If you're visiting me here for the first time, do add me to your mailing list (for your convenience) , and all my future free patterns will come straight to your mail box.  
I’d also appreciate if you could credit this blog when you complete your project.


If you’ve liked this pattern, I appreciate if you could share my blog when you make your creation. 
Have a great day and see you soon. J