Wednesday, 5 October 2016

EASY MOCCASINS

free crochet shoe / socks patternfree crochet shoe / socks pattern

EASY MOCCASINS

I have a lot of my family abroad, and all of them have a *winter*. I specify as I am in Mumbai, where our winters certainly do not match up to winters anywhere else in the world.. or for that matter to North India either.  I thought I’d whip up some footwear with some of my stash yarn and have gone a little crazy .. loving every moment of it, ofcourse 

Edited to add : I just love this, and am sooo tempted to keep these for myself .. (LOL).. which obviously means more footwear will get made. Do keep an eye out for this blog.. and see you soon.

For this pattern, I’ve followed the free pattern from http://www.craftown.com/crochet/pat27.htm


Materials used :  4-ply Acrylic yarn, with a 4.5 mm crochet hook

Skill level : Easy to Intermediate

Stitches used :

How to join sides with single crochet : Check the links below :

How to join sides with whip stich : Check the links below :



Abbreviations used : Using U.S terminology
lp(s) : Loop(s)                                                                  sc : Single crochet
dc : Double crochet                                                      ch : Chain
sp : Space                                                                          sl-st : Slip stitch
st(s) : Stitch(es)                                                               hk : Hook
yo : Yarn Over                                                               fsc : Foundation Single Crochet
fdc : Foundation Double Crochet                        dc 2-tog : Double crochet 2-together
                                                           

I used two skeins held together all through mainly because I’ve made this for someone who will need not just the warmth but the thickness and softness that two skeins will provide.

This pattern links has shoes for every size – so go ahead and create.

Enjoyed this ?? I sure did.. come back right here for more patterns. 

If you're visiting me here for the first time, do add me to your mailing list (for your convenience) , and all my future free patterns will come straight to your mail box.  
I’d also appreciate if you could credit this blog when you complete your project.

Check out my awesome pins on Pinterest at https://in.pinterest.com/shyamanivas/  



OR join me on my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet-Nothings-Crochet/248919438644360  for more patterns.

Have a great day and see you soon. 

You may want to take a look at some other footwear I’ve made.