Thursday, 9 March 2017

MULTI COLOURED CHEVRON LACE INFINITY COWL

free crochet cowl chevron pattern


MULTI COLOURED CHEVRON LACE INFINITY COWL


The Chevron pattern is a really lovely age-old pattern that looks absolutely superb whether you work it in one single colour or multiple colours.  If using multiple colours, this can be a great stash buster. 

I have made this superb pattern, or a similar one (?) using Tamara Kelly’s pattern before, but with a single colour.  This time, I’ve decided to use a multitude of colours, mainly because of the superb success of my earlier Aztec Chevron Infinity cowl.

Materials used : For today’s project, I’ve used a combination of Oswal Cashmilon 4-ply yarns with a 4 mm crochet hook.

Skill level :  Intermediate to Advanced skill level.

Size made : ~ 10” wide x 36” (folded) length

Abbreviations used :
fsc : Foundation single crochet                                 dc : Double crochet
ch : chain                                                                   ch-sp : chain space
sp : space                                                                   rep : Repeat
hk : Hook                                                                  lp(s) : Loop(s)
st(s) : Stitch(es)                                                       yo: Yarn Over
sl-st : Slip Stitch


Stitches Used : (Using U.S terminology)

fsc : Foundation Single Crochet : To refresh your skill on the fsc, please view this superb video by Tamara Kelly at the link  http://www.mooglyblog.com/foundation-single-crochet-fsc/





Instructions using (U.S terminology) :

For today’s cowl pattern, I’ve used 
http://www.mooglyblog.com/chevron-lace-infinity-scarf.  

One pattern .. but with so many colours, so many choices and each one will look splendidly beautiful



and here is my take on this wonderful creation ...  
let me photo bomb you and show off ...










Enjoyed this ?? I sure did..come back right here for more freebie patterns

If you're visiting me here for the first time, and have liked the experience, do add me to your mailing list (for your convenience) , and all my future free patterns will come straight to your mail box.  

I’d appreciate if you could credit my blog (and link the original pattern link) when you make your own bolero / vest /  top.  Thanks.

Check out my pins on Pinterest at https://in.pinterest.com/shyamanivas/
OR just my free patterns on Pinterest at https://in.pinterest.com/shyamanivas/free-patterns-made-by-me/


or join me on my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet-Nothings-Crochet/248919438644360  for more patterns.

Have a great day and see you soon. 


I have some neckwear already made, and just in case you want a dekho at those free patterns … here you go