SOME REALLY CUTE CHRISTMAS ACCESSORIES - 1
4-Ply acrylic yarn any colour of your choice, 4 mm hook, yarn needle, button and ribbon (optional)
1. In magic ring, make *3 dc tog, ch 3*, repeat *to* 5 more times (total 6 clusters), join with slip stitch to the first dc.
2. Slip stitch to the nearest ch 3 space, make *3 dc tog, ch 3, 3 dc tog,ch 1* , repeat this 5 more times, slip stitch to the first dc
3. Slip stitch to the nearest ch 1 space,* make a sc, ch 1, now make 1 hdc, 1 dc, 1 tc, ch 3,slip stitch to the second ch, ch 1, 1 tc, 1 dc, 1 hdc, ch 1 all in the ch 3 space*, repeat * to * 5 more times and your star is ready.
4. Now you leave a long loop and slip stitch for hanging, fasten off and weave in. Alternately, instead of loop you can add ribbon loop to hang. You can embellish your star with buttons, glitters or sequins.
4-Ply acrylic yarn in white, 4 mm hook, yarn needle, glitter and ribbon (optional)
1. Ch-6 and join with slip stitch to form a ring.
2. Ch-1, make 12 sc into the ring, join with slip stitch to the first sc
3. Ch-3, dc in the same sc ; ch 3, 2 dc in the next sc ; ch 3, *2 dc in the next sc, 2 dc in the next sc, ch-3*, repeat *to* until you reach the first ch 3, now slip stitch to the third ch of ch-3.
4. Ch-1, sc in the next dc, ch 3, sc in the next 2 dc, sc in the 3 ch space, ch 3, dc, ch 8, slip stitch in the first ch (picot), dc , ch 3, sc in the same 3 ch space, *sc in the next two dc, ch-3, dc in the next 2 dc, in the 3 ch space, ch 3, dc, ch 8, dc , ch 3, sc in the same 3 ch space*, repeat *to* till you reach the first ch of this row. Slip stitch to join.
5. Slip stitch until ch 3 space, ch 1, 1 sc, ch 6 n slip stitch in the first ch (picot), 2 sc in the same ch 3 space,* ch 4, sc in the second dc of the previous row, make 2sc in the picot, make a 6ch picot, 3 sc, 6 ch picot, 3 sc 6 ch picot, 2 sc all in the same picot of the previous row, sc in the 3rd dc of the previous row ch 4, 2 sc in the next 3 ch space of previous row, 6 ch picot, 2 sc in the same 3 ch space*, repeat * to * slip stitch to join and fasten off leaving a loop to be used for hanging.
6. Weave in the ends and your snowflake is ready.
Mix 1 part white glue with 1 part water, dip your snowflake in the mixture and make it wet thoroughly. Drain the excess liquid. Now spread your snowflake to reveal the pattern and pin them with rust proof pin on a foam board or cardboard covered with cling film or plastic cover. Let it dry overnight and tada your snowflake is ready to be hanged in the Xmas tree (refer picture above). You can also mix glitter to the blocking mixture to give an extra bling. Instead of the loop you can add ribbon to hang it.
4-Ply acrylic yarn in red and white, 4 mm hook, yarn needle, photo prints
The written pattern with photos is available at http://santaframe.blogspot.in/. Just follow the link for this beautiful ornament. A pdf for download is also available at end in the above link.
4 ply wool in Red, Green and White colors
3.5 mm Hook
2 Dc Cluster
Shell – 2 dc, 1 ch, 2 dc
Border Shell – 7 Dc
sc – Single Crochet
ch – Chain
Sl st – Slip Stitch
Plastic ring, bangle etc.
Hook : 4 mm crochet hook,
Yarn : Green, red and white yarn (4 Ply)
Yarn needle to sew
Pattern using U.S terminology
Sc : single crochet
Sl st : slip stitch
Ch : chain
Step A. Select a ring that such as a bangle, plastic of an appropriate size you wish.
Row 1 : Ch 2, 6 sc in the 2nd chain from the hook.
Row 2 : Ch 1, turn 5 sc in the next five stitches.
Row 3 : Continue row 2 to achieve an appropriate length in order to cover the ring/bangle, and Sl st to finish. This is called the wreath sheet.
Step C : Cover the ring with wreath sheet evenly to give a smooth fit. Sew the ends to hold the sheet to the ring. Secure with a knot. Yay!!!!! the wreath is ready!!!!!
Step D : Wrap red and white yarn strands along the wreath evenly. You can decorate the wreath with bow, bells, leaves etc. of your choice .
Round 1 : Magic circle and then crochet 11dc into the magic circle, close circle using sl st on top of 1st dc chain. Keep the small hole to insert pom pom later..
Round 2 : ch 3 and form 1st dc in the same st, ch 1, dc in next stitch, and repeat ch 1 dc in following st* continue until you finish the circle and sl st on top of 1st dc of previous row.
Round 3 : ch 3 and form 1st dc in the same st, crochet one more dc in same st ; st 2 dc in every st till you complete the circle and sl st on top of 1st dc of previous row
Round 4: ch 3 form 1st dc in same st, add 2 more dc in same st forms first shell, leave 3 stitches and then form shell [3 dc] 4th st* till you complete the circle.
How to make pom pom or tassle : just follow this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQWvazhGZRU: